Sources say that the Phoenix Suns are looking to draft Derrick Williams. He is slated to be selected with the 2nd pick. The owners of that pick are the Minnesota Timberwolves. To get the 2nd pick, the Suns are willing to trade their best player (Steve Nash) to get Derrick Williams. How stupid is that? Stoudemire is gone, Marion is gone, now Nash is gonna be gone. Remember in like 2008 when the Suns had all those players? They were pretty good with them right? I don’t understand the logic; trade a proven All-Star for a prospect…I realize that Nash is a bit old (37 to be exact), so now I can kinda see where they’re goin with this. Still, I don’t like this deal at all. If this deal really were to go down, the T-Wolves would be royally ripped off. They’re giving away the chance to draft a great playmaker, leader, and scorer for Steve Nash aka the Brett Favre of the NBA. I don’t mean Favre as in never wants to retire, I just compared the two because they’re both old, yet they both produced late in their careers.
June 23, 2011
Phoenix Suns Looking to Trade Nash to T-Wolves
Hello! I'm just a guy who loves to write about sports. E-Mail me or comment on my blog to chat with me. View all posts by footballnutz17
This entry was posted on Thursday, June 23rd, 2011 at 8:00 am and tagged with Brett Favre, Derrick Williams, Minnesota Timberwolves, National Basketball Association, NBA, NBA and NCAA BB, Phoenix Suns, Sports, Steve Nash and posted in NBA and NCAA BB. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
7 responses to “Phoenix Suns Looking to Trade Nash to T-Wolves”
My Brain At WorkAaron Rodgers Albert Pujols Baltimore Ravens Baseball Basketball Bengals Boston Red Sox Braves Buffalo Bills Cardinals Carmelo Anthony Carolina Panthers Chicago Bulls Chris Bosh Cincinnati Bengals College Football Dallas Cowboys Dallas Mavericks David Stern Death Denver Broncos Derek Fisher Derrick Rose Dirk Nowitzki Dwyane Wade ESPN Football Green Bay Packers Houston Texans Jason Kidd Jason Terry Jim Tressel Joe Flacco Justin Verlander Kansas City Chiefs Kevin Durant LeBron James Luol Deng Mark Sanchez Mets Miami Miami Dolphins Miami Heat Michael Vick MLB Monday Night Football National Basketball Association National Collegiate Athletic Association National Football League National Hockey League NBA NBA and NCAA BB NBA Conference Finals NBA Finals NBA Playoffs NCAA New England Patriots New Orleans Saints New York Giants New York Jets New York Rangers New York Yankees NFL NFL and NCAA FB Ohio State University Oklahoma City Thunder Philadelphia Eagles Pittsburgh Steelers Ray Rice Russell Westbrook Sports Tampa Bay Buccaneers Tiger Woods Tim Tebow Twitter
- Twitter: where anyone and everyone can be a celebrity, even if on a small scale. #tsizzle 3 years ago
- @mikeandmike #MaddenMikesBarry 4 years ago
- #MaddenFTMartin @espn_FirstTake 4 years ago
- @FizzbinChampion haha mind blown 4 years ago
- @FizzbinChampion ok so technically all ledes are struggles of some sort? 4 years ago
- @FizzbinChampion hey its DJ. What struggle is the lede??????? 4 years ago
- Yo DJ here @emmaxgalasso and @AriMarie1o1, why aren't there any paper towels in the dorm bathrooms? #greeneteamproblems 4 years ago
- RT @emmaxgalasso: J Cult 2013 #greene2013 4 years ago
- Press conference with Dexter Bailey tomorrow #greene2013 4 years ago
- #Audibles will the Giants wet the bed in Atlanta? 4 years ago
Follow Me on Twitter!